What is our E-List?
It is a discussion list of current issues within student employment, including upcoming events, training, conferences, job opportunities, announcements, and discussions. This list is open to the general public.
Click HERE to join the E-List if you are not a NEASEA Member.
Here’s a piece of trivia. Did you know that the term “listserv” actually refers to a specific commercial software product? Much like the “Kleenex” or “Aspirin,” brand names that are now generically used to refer to facial tissue or acetylsalicylic acid, the term “LISTSERV” is often interpreted to be a generic term of all interactive electronic mailing lists.
Why use our E-List?
It is an additional resource to help keep you connected to your colleagues. It allows you to “talk” with other professionals about current issues and trends within our field as well as learn about networking and training opportunities.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
How do I subscribe/unsubscribe?
· Login to the NEASEA website using your NEASEA login and password.
· Go to Member Directory and select My Profile.
· Select My ELists
· Click on “Subscribe” or “Unsubscribe” to start or stop your participation.
While you’re subscribing, be sure to check the “Email Delivery” and “Delivery Address” fields. “Email Delivery" can be set to on or off.
· “On” allows all e-mail sent to the list to be delivered to the “Delivery Address” listed.
· “Off” means that no e-mails will be sent to you, but you can review all messages that have been posted to the E-List by simply clicking on the name of the E-List. (This feature is handy if you’re going to be away and would prefer not to have the E-List messages fill up your In Box while you are gone.)
How do I send a message to the E-List?
You can send a message two ways:
· Send an e-mail to Elist@neasea.memberclicks.net
-- Or --
· Login to the NEASEA website, go to My E-Lists in your profile, click on the E-List name, and choose “Post a New Message.”
Your e-mail will be distributed to everyone currently subscribed to the NEASEA E-List and will be available for viewing by E-List participants on the NEASEA website.
If you want to become a NEASEA Member click HERE. A year's membership is $75.00.