July 1 - June 30
- NEASEA Newsletters
- NEASEA membership directory, providing networking opportunities with hundreds of colleagues.
- The NEASEA Student Employment Recognition Handbook, to support your participation in the National Student Employment Week, Student Employee of the year, and Supervisor of the Year programs
- Invitations to state and regional meetings and workshops
- The Professional Development Resource Center providing resources and links to a variety of web resources, as well as:
- Session handouts from a selection of our annual conference presentations
- NEASEA's e-list, providing an e-mail link for members to share ideas, ask questions, and network.
- NEASEA's governing documents -- Constitution and By-Laws
- Professional networking with individuals in your area which will improve your own personal and professional development in a variety of fields related to student employment issues.
Annual Membership Fees
- Individual: $75
- $200 for 3 members at the same campus established on the same day
- $250 for 4 members at the same institution established on the same day
- $300 for 5 members at the same instituion established on the same day
- Individual $75 membership for each additional member
For Further Information Please Contact:
Vice President Administration